=ÐìRtý »øL'« MèN=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DI3 vs DOM sat 9pm est
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:49 pm by (DI3) dethreap

» synister wanna send me a new ps3?
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:18 am by =DoM Finnish

» TRASH PHPBB3
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 am by =DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

» fucking seine crossing
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:48 am by =DoM Pretty Boii

» Full figured foxes.
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 am by =DoM StabB420

» hawtness.........
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:27 am by =DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

» For all DOM members
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:08 pm by =DoM Pretty Boii

» funny pic
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm by =DoM Pretty Boii

» THE >GENERAL<!
Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:56 pm by =DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

Most Viewed Topics
Full figured foxes.
NWS yummyness
TRASH PHPBB3
When did you unlock retarded?
hawtness.........
fucking seine crossing
Bf3 vs BF2 an NFZ losers....
PANTS911 Boosting
synister wanna send me a new ps3?
Self shot/amatures.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:50 am
Top posters
=DoM Finnish
Lil Something from The "Iceman" I_vote_lcapLil Something from The "Iceman" I_voting_barLil Something from The "Iceman" I_vote_rcap 
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x
Lil Something from The "Iceman" I_vote_lcapLil Something from The "Iceman" I_voting_barLil Something from The "Iceman" I_vote_rcap 
=DoM StabB420
=DoM GoAsKALICE
=DoM Iceman81179
=DoM KaOs2113
=DoM Zarky001
=DoM Heuy2
=DoM DiJmE
=DoM NitroSasquatch
RoCk’N’RöLL

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lil Something from The "Iceman"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=DoM Iceman81179
Admin
=DoM Iceman81179

Lil Something from The "Iceman" Empty
PostSubject: Lil Something from The "Iceman"   Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 pm

I've been playing battlefield from the 1st bad company, Then 2 came out and made some cool ass fucking friends, Finnish, Bigcountry,SyNisTeR nostymos and the rest of the =DoM= clan. And now Battlefied 3. We have a great comradery
and I get along with all of them. Our Clan goes hard, or not at all, and if we pissed you off along the way, Too fucking bad! Man up Bitches! This is how we do. So for those of you reading, and aren't part of our clan you missing out on some fucking great ass kicking. And butt loads of some good ol fashion fun. Hey try our Server out and you'll see. And if your not satisfied, we are always open to suggestions. Oh and yes We have a lady in our clan, cause she's a bad ass Bitch, who'll snatch your shit and Tbag you all day... Go Alice...

With that said Lets have some fun =DoM=

P.s If I didn't mention you by name Its a long fucking list.lol...

Bgen
Iceman81179
Back to top Go down
=DoM Finnish
Founder
=DoM Finnish

PostSubject:    Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:53 pm

WELCOME Here!! Even though as you said, we've been playing together since Bad Company 2 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://domwarfare.forumotion.net
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x
Founder
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

PostSubject: Re: Lil Something from The "Iceman"   Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Hell yeah man! Alice will Tbag your shit! She even has the string hangin out just like a REAL tea bag! Good shit BGEN see ya on the field!
Back to top Go down
http://www.domwarfare.com
=DoM GoAsKALICE
=DoM GoAsKALICE

PostSubject: Re: Lil Something from The "Iceman"   Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Ah shit...haha Blonde moment and accidentally gave a negative vote when I thought I was scrolling down to read more awesomeness!

Anyway, thanks man. I might need to change my name to T-bAggeR haha
Back to top Go down
=DoM Iceman81179
Admin
=DoM Iceman81179

PostSubject: lol. Blonde moment..   Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:53 am

=DoM GoAsKALICE wrote:
Ah shit...haha Blonde moment and accidentally gave a negative vote when I thought I was scrolling down to read more awesomeness!

Anyway, thanks man. I might need to change my name to T-bAggeR haha
Back to top Go down
=DoM Iceman81179
Admin
=DoM Iceman81179

PostSubject: omfg. yo hilarious response. funny shit my dude   Lil Something from The "Iceman" EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 am

=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x wrote:
Hell yeah man! Alice will Tbag your shit! She even has the string hangin out just like a REAL tea bag! Good shit BGEN see ya on the field!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Something from The "Iceman"   Lil Something from The "Iceman" Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil Something from The "Iceman"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=ÐìRtý »øL'« MèN= :: General Forum :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: