THE >GENERAL<!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x
Founder
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

PostSubject: THE >GENERAL<!   Tue May 01, 2012 9:54 pm

(YOUR GENERAL)
I am a poor starving Ethiopian child whom games from my shanty. I am however, famous you may have seen me in such commercials as: "Just send a dollar a month and poor little Mulu Alem will be able to wipe this snot off of his nose." As you can see I have no sympathy for those who are struggling. Some call it inhumane, I call it a combination of natural selection and population control.

Name is John I'm 25 and I reside in Arizona. I hold a CDL and usually do odd trucking jobs while attaining my college education in Linux Network Security / Web Development.

(=DoM History)
I am NOT the original founder of =DOM=. I started playing with the founder when I was 16 in a pc game called Delta Force 2. =DOM= JaC was the man back then the founder of =DIRTY OLD MEN= and he had a pretty strong squad. No one knowing my actual age, and by in game skill I worked my way up to the top ranks. After DF2 =DoM made the transition into Delta Force Black Hawk Down, where we lost 80% of the clan. JaC had given up, but I saw a bright future in this clan name and it's "all out be yourself" motto. I asked JaC for the clan that he had abandoned and the man DELIVERED saying he was done gaming anyway. I was > GeN =DoM OppeX < and I rebuilt =DoM strong again through DFBHD where we ran the leader boards for some time.

(Tuned to Drop D)
Despite JAC giving me =DiRTY OLD MEN=, it just didn't feel right. A: I wasn't and am not OLD, and B: That's HIS idea. The motto is the same, but why do u have to be OLD to hold that motto of just being DIRTY or yourself? You don't, I don't, and i wasn't. I dropped the D and made it =DirTy >oL'< MeN= throwing in the single quote as a place holder for the D and to pay my respects to the fallen GENERAL. The oL' means ALL MEN, just as one would say " They were GOOD OL BOYS. "

(FALLING OUT)
I then met Alice (Go_ASk_AlicE), and I suddenly lost interest in gaming for that blonde hair and blue eye'd C (at the time) titts and good GOD was the GENERAL gettin' him some! Years past before I kicked the PC back on again only to find that =DoM was a ghost town of memories, so I just kept then clan in the back of my mind for gaming and I starting thinking about a line of apparel, and making more than a clan but a BRAND. I had a partner who owned a print shop at the alley I used to bowl at. I made up some prototype shirt, hat, and ladies underwear templates thinking "This is gonna' get BIG!!". After giving him my templates he soon vanished on me.. I'd like to think he didn't steal my idea and maybe another circumstance made him stray away. If you EVER see our logo on clothing LET ME KNOW and I'll have Arron's balls in a hand basket.

(EARLY PS3)
About 4+- years ago I picked up a PS3 and yes.. COD (I'm ashamed to type that). I switched from COD to SOCOM CONFRONTATION as who you all know me as x-SyNisTeR-x. I gave =DoM another shot there, but it was a FAIL because the game had been out too long and I was too new of a player for anyone to let me lead them. I showed them though, building my skill and joining up with elite players like MECCA, GAMER, and POW POW POW POW, I regularly smacked most of those who mocked my idea!

(The beginning of BF)
Whereas I had played BF2 on PC before, I thought it was cool but it was just TOO MUCH game for me! There was too much going on and too much to focus on and my computer at the time didn't have enough balls to keep up. I never thought when I was in PC that I would launch =DoM into this environment, I like the all out war aspect of it but I didn't think I'd be able to build a team I could depend on to work together as a unit and get shit DONE! All that changed when I got into BFBC2. Console BF is a LOT less involved than PC is, so it was a no-brainer to give the clan another shot. I threw on the tags and with the help of a local friend (KraKeR) we started building the squad, =Dirty oL' MeN= is BACK.

(The MERGER)
Through networking with the clan and I guess through the stroke of luck that he didn't think I was "fuckin' cheating man" I met up with HOOTTERS. Hoot was running his own casual clan at the time and was asking persistently for me to merge my guys in to his. It was a good idea, except I AM =DoM. I had been for the better part of 10years and I wasn't about to throw it away again like I did in SOCOM. I also have a more extensive knowledge of tournaments and web development, so when I raised my goal to HOOT of =DoM running tournaments on Gamebattles.com I had his full attention. I built and launched the website as you see it now @ domwarfare.com to show HOOTTERS I wasn't fucking around. It didn't take much persuading until he decided to merge his "pumpkin titts" with me and he brought some of you BAD MOTHERFUCKERS with him! Strong and organized and ready to rock out with our =DoM cock out, but by the time we were fully established the gamebattles had already closed for BFBC2 making room for BF3 tournaments.

(TODAY)
Despite the past occurrences of the clan falling apart, I made another transition into BF3 because nothing was happening in BC2 anymore. This clan will be more than just casual, our clan WILL be a mojor league gaming clan. Yes our numbers dropped FAST, and we lost a few along the way, but we recovered and past =DoM are finding their way back to us on the DAILY! We are now 30+ strong (there are a few more that need to be added to the roster), no that's not shit to a PC clan, but for console it's amazing. I find that every other day we get more and more recruits wanting to join our ranks and be a =DoM. We have our own servers up and populated, our website is a bit rough but I'm working on that, and our forum is starting to get active. We are becoming organized! As soon as EA opens the console matches we will be entered and fucking STOMPING other clans that doubt us.

Now you know your GENERAL, you know your clan history, and you know where I'm taking you. So what the FUCK are you still doing here? GO ** GET >DIRTY< ** =DoM!!

=DoM GoAsKALICE

PostSubject: Get it!   Tue May 01, 2012 11:13 pm

I can't believe I've been around for the majority of this...that my breasts grew 2 more cup sizes...and that I now attempt to play along with you.

Way to show some dirty lovin' leadership. I hope to some day do some severe justice to the =DoM name and make you hard! I mean proud...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x
Founder
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

PostSubject: Re: THE >GENERAL<!   Tue May 01, 2012 11:41 pm

LOL OOOHH ALICE..

Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: THE >GENERAL<!   Wed May 02, 2012 12:39 am

Holy fuck. Cliffnotes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x
Founder
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

PostSubject: Re: THE >GENERAL<!   Wed May 02, 2012 12:56 am

=DoM StabB420 wrote:
Holy fuck. Cliffnotes?

It's gonna take you all night to read on your phone ha ha ha! or you can wait until friday when your ass is here (earlier than last)

Enforcer

PostSubject: Re: THE >GENERAL<!   Wed May 02, 2012 12:59 am

Needs more knife fights and female shower scenes to keep my adhd under wraps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x
Founder
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

PostSubject: Re: THE >GENERAL<!   Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"So ya, AND THEN JEFF FUCKIN' STABBED HIM MAN!!"

=DoM Pretty Boii

PostSubject: Re: THE >GENERAL<!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 am

Hooaahh man! Glad to be part of your clan General! oh and it's sick being a Colonel bruhh, hopefully one of your bgen soon or something =/ Your history is sick man, ima join you to the end =DoM General!

shit btw this is prestige_chaim >.<
Kinda changed up the name a bit :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x
Founder
=DoM x-SyNisTeR-x

PostSubject: Re: THE >GENERAL<!   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Sweet Chaim. Why the name change?

PostSubject: Re: THE >GENERAL<!   

Back to top Go down

THE >GENERAL<!